terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2020

Aula não presencial - Semana 04
Aula 05- Inglês


Hello dear students! How are you?
Hoje, misturaremos as três formas do verbo’ to be’ (afirmativo; negative e interrogativo). 

A) Underline the correct one. (Sublinhe a opção correta)

1)   Tommy was – were at home this morning.
2)   My grandparents wasn’t – weren’t in Italy last summer.
3)   The mouse was – were very fast.
4)   People was – were angry three hours ago.
5)   My nephew was – were with us last summer.
6)   My children was – were in the bathroom all the night.
7)   Mr. Simpson was – were in a hurry this morning.
8)   I was – were late for the school yesterday.
9)   The Browns wasn’t – weren’t ready for the party.
10) My little puppy was – were hungry all the day.

B)  Fill in the blanks with “was – were” or “wasn’t – weren’t”. (preencha os espaços em branco com “was – were” or “wasn’t – weren’t).

1)   My mother ------ unhappy today. There ------ something wrong with her car.
2)   It ------ sunny yesterday. It ------ a cloudy and boring day.
3)   Sue ----- my class mate when we ----- at primary school. 
4)   My favorite sport ------ football when I ------ seven. 
5)   I ------ successful in the exam. I had bad marks. So my father ------ angry with me.
6)   Kimberly ------ worried about her cat as it ------ ill. 
7)   I ------- sorry for the mess as I didn’t do anything.

C) Ask Questions. (Faça perguntas usando a dica que está sublinhada)

1)   Exemplo: My uncle was in London last weekend. (Meu tio estaba em Londres semana passada)
    Who was in London last week? (Quem estaba em Londres semana passada?)

2)   Ms. White was late for the bus today.
--------------------------------?                 

3)   John was at the airport in the morning.                                           
--------------------------------?                               

4)   They were anxious about the teacher.                                             
--------------------------------?                                       

5)   Sara was seven years old last year.                                                   
--------------------------------?

6)   The book was 30 pounds.
--------------------------------?

7)   There were fifty people in the garden.
--------------------------------?

8)   I was bored yesterday morning.
--------------------------------?



Lembrando: Who = quem
                              Where = onde
                                  How old = quantos anos
                                          How much = quanto
                                      How many = quantas       
                               How = Como

D) Correct the mistakes. (corrija os erros)

1)   My cat were so lovely.                           ---------
2)   The gardener were busy with flowers.  ---------
3)   My grandmother isn’t was at home.      ---------
4)   Sam didn’t at school this morning.       ---------
5)   People was excited about the film.    ---------
6)   Children was in the playground.           ---------
7)   The policeman was in a hurry.              ---------
8)   The trees in the garden was huge.       ---------
9)   The prisoners was under stress.           ---------
10) My best friend did was Martin.            ---------
11)  Papers was didn’t in the file.                ---------
12) TV programmer were very excited.      ---------

Obs: As respostas devem ser postadas no google classroom. Se não conseguirem, mandem para esse email:jussara.dresch@edu.doisirmaos.rs.gov.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário